GRASCALS GALORE: Massive Media Exposure Kicks Off Tomorrow
Appearances On CMT, GAC, SiriusXM Radio, RFD-TV and More In Store For Bluegrass Darlings
Nashville, TN – Two-time International Bluegrass Music Association Entertainers of the Year, The Grascals, are scheduled to appear on a number of national networks in advance of their upcoming CD release, THE FAMOUS LEFTY FLYNN’S, due out March 30.
The band’s brand of March Madness kicked off last week with a stop at the GAC television studios in Nashville where they performed their latest single, “The Last Train To Clarksville” (a brilliant re-make of The Monkees’ popular hit), for the network’s On The Streets program. The show airs Tuesday, March 23, at 1 and 9 p.m. EDT and again at 1 a.m. on Wednesday, March 24.
Scheduled media exposure also includes (all times Eastern Daylight Time):
• SiriusXM Radio’s Track By Track with Kyle Cantrell (www.sirius.com/bluegrassjunction)will air Wednesday, March 24 at 11 a.m. Rebroadcasts: Thursday, March 25, at 9 p.m. and Sunday, March 28, at 11 a.m. Listen as band mates Jamie Johnson and Terry Eldredge discuss songs from THE FAMOUS LEFTY FLYNN’S.
• SiriusXM Radio launches The Bluegrass Junction On Stage (www.sirius.com/bluegrassjunction) with a 9 p.m. premiere Sunday, April 4, at 5 p.m. Additional airings are set for: Tuesday, April 6 at 9 p.m.; Thursday, April 8, at noon, and Saturday, April 10 at midnight.
• RFD-TV will air The Grascals’ recent interview and performance on Larry’s Country Diner on Thursday, April 8. Check your local listings for details, or log on to http://www.larryscountrydiner.com for more information.
• On Wednesday, April 14, National Public Radio’s popular Mountain Stage program will air a pre-recorded live performance by The Grascals. Check airtimes at http://www.npr.com.
• Fans of Hazel Smith’s entertaining CMT’s Southern Fried Flicks show will find The Grascals heating up her kitchen on Saturday, April 24. The featured movie is “Captain Ron,” and you’ll have to tune in to see what’s on the menu. More information can be found at http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/Southern_Fried_Flicks/series.jhtml.
Additional upcoming features include: Bluegrass Unlimited; Country Weekly; Keith Bilbrey’s Nashville Cookin’ and Inside Music Row television shows.
Next month, The Grascals join Hank Williams, Jr., Jamey Johnson and Eric Church on Hank’s Rowdy Friends Tour.
For more information on The Grascals, visit http://www.grascals.com.
Webster & Associates
Photos Courtesy of Webster & Associates